Joan Sundress Shell
- Breezy organic cotton infused with floral embroidery, feminine frills, crochet lace and delicate pintucks.
- Sweetheart neckline with functional shell button-through front.
- Breathtaking open-shoulder back with V-opening and strap loops.
- Playful frilled straps that can be styled by crossing over, or twisting and tied.
- Fixed waist panel with shirred back for a figure-flattering fit.
- The billowing skirt features godet panels creating the perfect amount of volume.
- Finished with a deep flutter hem.
- Partially lined through chest and skirt to flutter hem.
- Fits true to size.
Conventional cotton uses large amounts of pesticides, insecticides, herbicides and genetically modified organisms which are not only harmful to natural eco systems but farmers, factory workers and consumers are also exposed to toxic chemicals. The process of growing organic cotton has less environmental impact using sustainable methods; less water and energy is used and soil health is improved. Water contamination is prevented and biodiversity is preserved. Organic cotton is an environmentally and socially responsible alternative to conventionally grown cotton.