Silverlake Cropped Tee Rose Quartz
Mind blowing vibrations have been swimming out of the Silver Lake Hills of California for decades, and we created a tee to channel them.
- Slightly oversize sleeves; hit towards the elbow
- Cropped to the perfect length for high waisted bottoms
Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding and hemp socks are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
Model in Rose Quartz is 5'9" and wearing a size S. Bottoms are Cabuya Cord Shorts.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.