Classic Straight - Vintage Black
The Classic Straight is inspired by 90's denim looks. Offers a medium high rise with a button fly and our longest inseam of 32 inches. 90's Blue is an authentic vintage wash in a true rigid denim with no stretch. This style has been designed to be worn tight - it will loosen, soften and shape to the body with wear for a truly flattering look. Those who normally wear stretch jeans should take one size up. If you are in between sizes, take the larger size. Features our signature back pocket stitching, these jeans are specially angled and shaped in the back for a true peachy looking butt.
This is a high-rise, straight leg jean, made with a rigid denim. We suggest going up a size.
The Classic Straight:
- Designed to be worn tight, the Classic Straight features a high rise and a straight leg profile, with a relaxed seat. Crafted in our super soft, high quality fabrications and perfected fit.
- Slightly relaxed through the seat
- Features our signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truely peachy looking butt
- Created with a rigid denim, this style provides hold through the tummy and waist to maintain a flattering shape
- Rigid denim feels tighter than stretchier jeans, so we suggest to go up a size
- Button closure
- Made with soft matte silver-toned hardwear
- Rise: 28cm / 11 inch
- Inleg: 82 cm / 32 inch
- Hem: 39cm / 155 inch
- *Measurements for size 26