Original Straight - Comfort Jet Black
The game changing jean, built for the girl with confidence! It's an iconic piece to the Rolla's brand and no stranger on the street! Original straights are designed to be worn tight, with the intention to shape your derrière. We've added our signature stitching on the pockets to ensure the most flattering fit.
The Original Straight:
- Slightly relaxed through the seat
- Features our signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truely peachy looking butt
- Available in a regular and long leg length
- Zip closure
- Made with Rolla's signature gold-toned trims
- Rise: 28 cm / 11 inch
- Inleg: 72 cm / 28 inch
- Hem: 38cm / 15 inch
- *Measurements for size 26
- Comfort Jet Black is a sleek black fabric
- Crafted with matching tonal stitching
- Beautiful soft fabrication
- Comfort denim, sometimes known as 'comfort rigid'
- Slightly lighter weight than a rigid denim
- Designed for those who want an authentic vintage look to their denim with a little bit of stretch
- Comfort denim will keep its shape, and doesn't require as much 'wearing in'
- If you usually wear super-stretchy denim, try going up half a size
- Made with 99% Cotton & 1% Elastane